Sunday, December 28, 2014

ONE DAY VIPASSANA



28th September, 2014

I departed from home at 5:30 a.m and reached Jyoti Bhawan, Jamal in an hour. We all headed to Budanilkantha in a microbus and arrived there at 7 a.m. After reaching, we had a lovely breakfast.

I could see the majority from Newar community and some foreigners. Guru’s bhajans inside the premises in a loud speaker took me back to the last year. I was there for 12 days back then. The environment was the same, very peaceful –well facilitated along with water supply and solar energy.

After the breakfast, I checked the schedule. It began from 8 am. With an hour of anapana followed by an hour of meditation, vipassana was at 10 a.m. We had lunch at 11 am and rested until 12:30. As the bell rang, we went to the hall and continued our meditation till 4 pm with short breaks in between. Before departing, we relished the lovely meal again.

Food provided was mild, tasty and healthy. I wondered how they manage and was convinced that there are good people in this world who give donation for other’s benefit. It is a safe place. The facility of pick and drop makes it even safer.

I wished to stay there forever as the place is full of nature and is too peaceful. However, after having donated some amount, I had to return back home with a peaceful mind.

No comments: